Henry P. Pramov Jr.
Hank Pramov joined the firm as a principal. He is admitted to practice in California and Virginia. Hank received his undergraduate degree from Georgetown University. He then attended the Catholic University Law School where, after service in the U.S. Army, he received his JD degree. Hank also attended the Georgetown University Law Center where he earned his LLM in Taxation. Prior to joining Rodi Pollock, Hank was with Willis, Butler, Scheifly, Leydorf & Grant and then with Pepper, Hamilton & Scheetz.
Hank was an Adjunct Professor at the University of Southern California, in the Masters in Business Taxation Program, where he taught Corporate Tax and Subchapter S Taxation for five years, as well as an Adjunct Professor, teaching Corporate Tax Law, at the University of San Diego School of Law, in their Graduate Tax Program for two years. Hank has also been a speaker at numerous law, CPA, M&A, and real estate seminars.
Hank practices in the areas of general business, real estate and taxation. General business matters include corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, recapitalizations and reorganizations and institutional loans, workouts and restructuring. Real estate matters include purchase and sale transactions, financing, development and construction, leasing, licenses and easements, income taxation - planning - exchanges, entity selection, environmental compliance, land use and planning, property taxation and title issues. Taxation matters include corporate and partnership taxation, real estate taxation, personal tax planning and tax controversy work including litigation.
Hank is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the Virginia State Bar and the State Bar of California and their various Sections on Business Law, Real Property and Taxation.
Areas of Practice
- Business Transactions
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Real Estate
- General Business Law
- Virginia, 1974
- California, 1974
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 1974
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- LL.M. - 1976
- Major: Taxation
- Georgetown University, Washington, District of Columbia
- B.A. - 1969
- Lecturer, Tax Law, University of Southern California Masters in Business Tax Program, 1978 - 1982
- Adjunct Professor, Corporate Tax Law, University of San Diego School of Law Graduate Tax Program, 1985 - 1987
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member, Executive Committee, Section of Taxation
- American Bar Association , Member, Sections on Corporations, Banking and Business Law; Real Property, Probate and Trust Law; Taxation
- Virginia State Bar, Member, Sections on Business Law; Real Property; Taxation
- State Bar of California , Member, Sections on Business Law; Real Property; Taxation
Past Employment Positions
- Pepper, Hamilton & Scheetz, 1980 - 1983
- Willis, Butler, Scheifly, Leydorf & Grant, 1976 - 1980