Jonathan T. Stoeckly
Jonathan graduated from Pepperdine University School of Law in 2012. While attending law school, he was a member of the Journal of the National Association of Administrative Law Judiciary. Jonathan interened in the legal departments of both privately held and publicly traded companies where he provided corporate governance, contractual, and intellectual property support to their General Counsels. Jonathan also interned with the United States securities practice group for Hogan Lovells, an international law firm in London.
In addition to his work with the firm, Jonathan volunteers as a Court Appointed Special Advocate where he advocates for the best interests of a child in the foster care system.
- California, 2012
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Pepperdine University, Malibu, California
- J.D. - 2012
- University of Southern California
- B.A. - 2007
- Major: International Relations
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- American Bar Association