Handling A Broad Range Of Practice Areas
At Rodi Pollock, our practice areas reflect the needs of our clients — businesses and individuals in Los Angeles and throughout Southern California.
Our attorneys are well-versed in business law statutes and attuned to the business climate our clients face every day. We handle a broad range of practice areas, including:
- Business law: Our Los Angeles County business operation lawyers understand the practical guidance business owners need to avoid costly legal problems and maintain a healthy bottom line.
- Labor and employment: We represent businesses in a wide range of labor and employment law matters, including compensation, policies and procedures, layoffs and termination, harassment and discrimination suits, ERISA issues and employment contracts.
- Business/commercial litigation: Our seasoned litigators appear regularly in state and federal trial and appellate courts. We understand that case management is the key to a successful litigation practice.
- Real estate law: Our California real estate lawyers handle real estate transactions and litigation for institutional and individual clients throughout Southern California.
- Taxation: Our attorneys are nationally recognized speakers on tax law issues and prepared to handle a broad range of federal, state and local taxation matters.
- Trusts and estates: Our trust and estate lawyers will work with you personally to craft legal and tax strategies that suit your unique needs and interests from tax and estate planning to probate and trust administration.
- Probate and trust litigation: Our probate and trust litigation lawyers will effectively establish your rights and guide you through the legal maze and emotional turmoil of disputes among heirs, beneficiaries and/or fiduciaries.
- Financial services/creditors rights: Our lawyers represent clients in the areas of financial services and creditor's rights, including representing banks and private lenders in commercial and real estate loans and unsecured loans.
No two clients are the same. We will work with you personally to gain an understanding of your legal goals and to devise a strategy that is unique to your needs. Whether your case calls for a traditional or cutting-edge approach, we are equipped to help you reach a successful outcome.
Contact A Real Estate Contract And Transaction Lawyer Serving Thousand Oaks, Rancho Palos Verdes And Surrounding Areas
If you are seeking experienced legal guidance in any of our practice areas, please contact us today online or call us at 213-550-5099.