Call Us Toll Free at:
In This Section

September 2014 Archives

The process for terminating an easement in California

Terminated easements in California must be recorded with a county clerk office in the county where the property is located. When terminations are not recorded, refinancing could be delayed or real estate closings prevented, even if an easement has expired. It is therefore important to terminate easements properly to remove any problems with the title. There is a simple process for recording a terminated easement.

Former cheerleaders earn big payout from Raiders

Two former members of California's Oakland Raiders cheer squad have settled a wage theft lawsuit filed against the organization for alleged wage violations. The lawsuit concerned the contracts and payments to the two women, and the outcome of the case may affect up to 90 individuals.

Office Location

Rodi Pollock Pettker Christian & Pramov, A Law Corporation
444 South Flower Street
Suite 1700
Los Angeles, CA 90071

Toll Free: 800-240-1305
Fax: 213-895-4921
Map & Directions